Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shopping and Art!

Hiya, Peeps!
Just got back from shopping with my Grandma - we were buying stuff for my Washington DC trip I'll be taking in a few months! Woot woot! We got a good haul, and guess what? I managed to get a PHINEAS OUTFIT! Yay!
And... by Phineas outfit I mean an orange and white striped t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. So... close enough! Happy! :D I also got a mint green shirt that reminds me of Vanellope, several more pairs of shorts, some pink converse, and a red shirt! I had fun!
So, what are you guys doing for Mother's Day? I got my mom some flowers and something else that I won't mention because she reads this blog. :)
Oh! And in my art class at school, we got a project that I'm really excited about! We're supposed to create a character (which I've made a million of!) and basically make a movie poster for them. For instance, I'm going to use my OC Olivia. Her movie is going to be called "Stronger", based on the song by Kelly Clarkson. (Oh my gosh - it is Olivia's song!). I'm going to draw her in a dramatic pose and all sorts of stuff - I just - *squee!* Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics once it's done!
Anywho, Savannah is out! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you ever think of this blog anymore. I miss seeing what you write.

    ReplyDelete