Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey guys! Can't stay for long, 'cause I'm about to go watch Wreck it Ralph with my brother for the billionth time! (LOVE THAT MOVIE! Vanelloppe and Ralph and Felix and Calhoun and... SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!)
Hopefully I'll have time to post a meme that I found online (it's the "Your Room Meme", and I'm excited to do it! Have to straighten up in there first, lol!)
Umm.... recent stuff going on: I've completed three of my four TAKS tests for the year - just one more and then I'll be done for good! *faints from exhaustion* Today's test wasn't so bad, and the one on Tuesday wasn't horrible either - it's just once you're finished, and you have to sit... and stare at the walls... Zzzzzzzzz... It wouldn't be so bad if I could sleep at school (just about everyone else took naps) but I just... can't. I can't make myself sleep at a desk or in a car. Which can be a pain when you're on a bus for 23 hours, and you're the only one awake at 2-3 a.m. (Disney World trip with the band. Wonderful trip, horrible night on bus).
Anywho, I've got to go! I'm going to go "Bundle myself up like a little homeless lady" (Vanelloppe (how do you spell this name???)) on the couch to watch mah current favorite movie! Toodles! *blows kisses*

1 comment: