Sunday, April 21, 2013

Testing, Testing...

Hello, everyone out there in internet world! My name is Savannah! This is my first post on "From My Crazy Mind", my new blog! I've had blogs in the past, but... well, they crashed and burned. :P So, this is going to be my bajillionth attempt at starting and keeping up with a blog. That doesn't mean that I'll post everyday (in fact, it will probably be about once a week).
Umm... a bit about myself... I am a Christian - I have been since I was about seven. I want to bring God glory in what I do, but I sometimes find myself struggling. Hopefully, I will grow closer to Him overtime.
I was diagnosed with a general anxiety disorder when I was little, and also have OCD. So, my mind can be kind of weird (hence, the title of this blog). I obsess over things in phases (movies, books, etc.), and am currently obsessed with Disney's Phineas and Ferb. *fangirl squeal* Given that information, you'll probably see me rambling about it.
My mom also has a blog online, so she might be mentioned here from time to time.
*thinks* Um... I'm not sure what else to type. *awkward silence* So... yup! I guess I'll be going! See ya again later! I'm gonna try to pretty this page up a bit! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment